Ductless System Repairs by Alpine Ductless
We will repair systems manufactured by the companies that we sell: Mitsubishi, Daikin, Fujitsu.DHP Maintenance
One of the benefits of installing a ductless system in your home is the fact that these systems last. They’re known for their reliability. It’s not uncommon for these systems to provide efficient heating and cooling for a couple of decades.
With that being said, this doesn’t mean you won’t occasionally have problems from time to time and need a repair.
Do I Need a Ductless Repair?
Signs that you need a repair may include:
- Your indoor unit fails to run
- Outdoor unit doesn’t seem to be functioning properly
- Your indoor unit blows air that isn’t properly conditioned
- You start to hear unusual sounds coming from the system or smell an unusual odor
- There are visible leaks coming from the system
- The system simply isn’t working to your standards
If any of these issues arise, be sure to contact an expert. It is not recommended to take a DIY approach to these kinds of repairs. Keep in mind, delaying the maintenance and repair of your ductless system can cost more in the long run.
If you have a Mitsubishi, Daikin, or Fujitsu system that is in need of a repair, give Alpine Ductless a call! We’re happy to help.
Want to keep your system running smoothly? We'll teach you how to maintain your system so it lasts for many years to come. Learn more here.