Changing Your Ductless System with the Changing Seasons
September 30, 2019
It’s easy to change your Ductless Heating and Cooling System to coincide with the changing seasons. From cooling to heating or heating to cooling, just follow these simple steps on your ductless remote and you’ll stay comfortable all year long.
- Take your handheld remote
- Slide down the bottom of the cover
- Select mode to change from heat to cool or cool to heat
- Set your temperature to one that is comfortable for you
- As always, keep your fan speed at auto
- Then wait about 15 minutes for your system to adjust
That’s all it takes.
See diagrams and instructional video below.
We hope these diagrams and our instructional video prove helpful in keeping your Ductless Heating and Cooling System working for you.
You’ll see how easy it is for your Ductless Heating and Cooling System to provide year round comfort to your Pacific Northwest home.
If you haven’t made the decision to go Ductless, do not hesitate to contact us here at Alpine Ductless to learn more about Ductless Systems and the many benefits it can bring to you and your family. We install unparalleled comfort with Ductless Heating and Cooling Systems in Mason County including Shelton, Union and Allyn-Grapeview!