What is Ductless Heating and Cooling?
Ductless systems allow you to heat and cool your home without adding costly and inefficient ducts (ducts are used with forced air furnace systems).
Ductless systems allow you to heat and cool your home without adding costly and inefficient ducts (ducts are used with forced air furnace systems. Ductless heat pumps are the best alternative for replacing baseboard and wall mounted electric systems. They’re also a great option for replacing propane, wood or even gas systems. Ductless systems also provide cooling in the summer, making them ideal replacements for window box A/C units, and more affordable than central air.
Benefits of Ductless Heating & Cooling
- Consistent, zoned temperature control
- Year round heating and cooling in one
- Improved air quality
- Quiet, ultra-cost effective and reliable
- Easy, low-cost installation
- Rebate & incentive opportunities
Ductless Systems are Comprised of Two Main Parts
- An indoor air handling unit, called the head
- An Outdoor compressor
More than one indoor unit can be connected to an outdoor compressor.